The following are instructions for caring for or cleaning your lovely tufted item (rug/wall hang/coasters):
1. Your tufted item should never be machine washed, ironed, steamed, or dry cleaned. Doing so can cause irreversible damage to your item.
2. Keep it dry as much as you can. Avoid getting it wet by not using it to clean animal urine or spilled water.
3. In cases of spills and stains, do not use any harsh chemicals. Instead, gently wipe with lukewarm water and a paper towel or clean cloth for best results.
4. Watch your step! Keep it away from high traffic areas and avoid using it as a bathroom or welcome mat.
5. Yarn shedding happens but don’t fret! Use a vacuum cleaner (with suction attachment only; not the brush) or lint roller to collect the excess fibers.
Hope these tips help! If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!